Murrieta, CA - January 6, 2020 - DigitalGlue has expanded its next-generation creative.space storage platform yet again with the release of the //ROGUE PRO. The //ROGUE series, within the creative.space line-up, is comprised of two portable storage solutions that provide enterprise-class performance, reliability, and features. Unlike any other solution on the market, creative.space’s small portable //ROGUE PRO is able to achieve the capacity and performance typically expected from multiple racks of servers. The //ROGUE series was built to be secure, accessible, and affordable for teams of all sizes. Like every other system in creative.space’s On-Premise Managed Storage line-up, the //ROGUE PRO bundles blazing fast hardware, intuitive software, and proactive support into one all-inclusive affordable monthly or annual rate.
Innovative NAS is Built with Only Best-in-Class Hardware Components
- Based on AMD's 3rd Generation Ryzen 9 Twelve-Core 3.8GHz Processor
- Premium Ultra 30dBA Quiet Graphene Coated Solid Copper CPU Cooler for Superior Thermal Performance
- Up to 128GB DDR4 ECC 3200 MHz Memory
- Eight 2.5" or 3.5" Hot-Swap Drive Bays supporting SATA 6Gb/s or SAS 12Gb/s HDDs and/or SSDs up to 18TB Capacity per Drive
- Two Onboard PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slots. Optional x16 Card allows up to 16TB of Additional Maximum Performance PCIe 4.0 M.2 NVMe SSDs.
- Includes two 1 GbE and two 10 GbE RJ45 Network Ports. Support for Additional 1, 10, 25, 40, 50, and 100 GbE Ethernet and Ultra-Low Latency WiFi 6 at 3000 Mbps PCIe NICs
- 700 Watt High-Efficiency Modular Power Supply with 80 Plus Platinum Certification
- Includes a BMC/IPMI Dedicated Remote Management Port
The //ROGUE PRO offers 96TB of RAW storage for $595/month or 108TB for $695/month and includes 3-years of proactive support. Unlike purchasing or leasing storage, a creative.space service contract is flexible, allowing customers to adapt to changing needs with modular or complete upgrades. DigitalGlue's proactive monitoring enables bottlenecks to be identified and addressed before rather than after they interrupt work, saving customers from unexpected delays and even data loss. Unlike current solutions in the marketplace, creative.space’s intuitive Web and Desktop Applications simplify collaborative storage by providing a streamlined user experience that promotes productivity and creativity, therefore increasing revenue and decreasing expenses for customers.
Now, more than ever before, accessibility is the key to a unified collaborative workflow. Typical cloud workflows force teams to manage their production assets in two places - local and cloud storage. The cloud becomes a middle man and everything needs to be transferred twice, up and down. With creative.space and the newly released //ROGUE PRO, these two places become one. The storage system is located in the physical location of your choice and can be accessed remotely from anywhere at any time using the integrated ZeroTier VPN. ZeroTier provides remote users with the ability to connect to the storage securely, mount Spaces, access project data, and share files/folders in real-time. Instead of waiting for files to upload and download to and from the cloud, users can access and edit with low-bandwidth proxies immediately and then sync files peer to peer directly when it’s convenient, such as overnight. The VPN can also be used to access other workstations that have local access to the storage, which can be used as render nodes, meaning that all the workstations sitting unused in offices because of COVID-19 can now be used as the processing workhorses they were before.
Call us today at (888) 519-2021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the //ROGUE PRO and how you can start saving time and money today with creative.space.